The final schedule will be available soon.
Conference starts with a welcome dinner at 7:30 PM on Sunday.
Official Opening Ceremony: Monday, 8 AM.
Official Closing Ceremony: Thursday, 1 PM.
- Plenary talks (40 min, 30 min plus 10 min questions)
- Keynotes: (20min, 17 min plus 3 min questions)
- 15 min oral presentations for researchers (12 min talk plus 3 min questions).
- Shot-gun presentation for young scientists: 5 min oral presentations (no questions).
- Poster: regular Posters (A0) must fit onto a 841 mm (wide) by 1189 mm (long) space.
Presentation should be prepared in PowerPoint or PDF